National Sales Manager
Griffin Motion is a manufacturer of high precision positioning equipment for the semiconductor, space, defense, medical, manufacturing, and R&D markets. We are located in Apex, NC and are celebrating both our 10th anniversary and our brand new manufacturing facility. We have an extraordinary opportunity for an individual to help us cultivate the future sales strategy and efforts of our high-growth, cutting edge company. We are looking for a talented, motivated, passionate self-starter for a long term commitment to help shape the future of Griffin Motion. Griffin Motion products are a technical product sold to a sophisticated customer base normally comprised of engineering and scientific professionals.
The perfect candidate will be a little bit of a visionary as they work to map out with senior management the future strategy for growth. This candidate will have a broad range of responsibilities as we work together to define key market areas and the best method for penetration while laying the foundation for the future sales force.
- Collaborate with senior management in establishing and recommending realistic sales goals for the company.
- Develop and implement the marketing and sales strategy for key market penetration
- Sell products by implementing the plan to achieve sales, growth and profitability goals
- Hire and manage the sales staff to meet ongoing objectives
- Key part of management team working directly with ownership to determine the best marketing and sales strategy for direct sales
- Drive and manage the overall sales process and marketing efforts
- Identification of new market opportunities and customer base growth
- Sales generation per goals and relationship management
- Direct future hiring and development of company sales force
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering discipline, business or marketing
- 8 years of sales experience with at least 4 years of technical product sales in the automated motion industry or a similar industry
- Ability to show a proven track record of meeting sales goals and key objectives
- Ability to travel 50% of time
Compensation for this position will be extremely competitive comprised of base salary, and aggressive commission plan with no cap. We also offer full health insurance, long term and short term disability, life insurance and PTO. Most importantly, this person will become part of the Griffin Motion family!
Please submit resumes and correspondence to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line of National Sales Manager.