CNC Machinist Postion
Griffin Motion, LLC is a manufacturer of high precision positioning equipment for the semiconductor, space, defense, medical and research markets. We are in need of a highly talented CNC programmer/machinist. Our shop includes new Mori Seiki equipment allowing for the highest machining tolerances. The job is demanding and will be very rewarding for the individual who thrives on change as our production runs are small and new parts are constantly being designed.
Duties will include programing, setup, operation, and inspection of tight tolerance parts in both CNC mills and CNC lathes. Experience with Fanuc controls and Mori Seiki is a very strong plus. Individual will be capable of taking prints to completed parts.
- 5+ years’ experience in high precision machining environment
- Ability to read and interpret detailed prints
- Knowledge of material properties and characteristics
- Programming of CNC Vertical Mill
- Setup of CNC Vertical Mill
- Operation of CNC Vertical Mill
- Strong inspection skills with measurement tools
- Knowledge of shop math
- Solid people skills
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
This is a first shift position M-F. We are offering top pay for fully qualified candidate. Benefits include vacation, health, life and disability insurance. Please submit resumes and the best time of day and method for contact.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Drug Free Work Place